Covid Risk Assessment:
Please read our training risk assessment, updated, here.
Joining Instructions for Employers and Course Hosts
BEFORE THE TRAINING
- Prior to training, your learners should be formally appraised of the risks and the mitigating steps being taken by you.
- Your learners should be engaged in a 1:1 check-in with you prior to training to ensure they have understood the activity-specific risks and mitigations, training site protocols in place, are physically and mentally well enough to engage in return to training and have actively ‘opted in’ to engage in the training.
- You should agree with your learners any conditions for their return to work, if any of them have been in self-isolation or they are themselves recovering from coronavirus.
- You and your learners should agree and be clear about their route to ‘opt out’ of the organised training environment at any time without unreasonable steps being taken against them consequently.
- Your learners need to declare their Pre-Screening for Covid19 symptoms in the week before training using our symptom declaration form, being sent to them by email.
- If learners are coming back to work from isolation due to suspected or confirmed COVID-19, you should be happy that they have been medically assessed prior to return.
- The training host is responsible for providing a suitably cleaned and well-ventilated room for our training course. Learners will receive instructions on how to enter / exit the building, how to find the training room and which toilets can be used (including any protocols) from the host.
WHAT TO BRING AND WEAR
- Please send your staff this video [linked] for our standard instructions on what to wear and bring to the training.
- Your staff must bring warm clothing and extra layers as one easy way for our trainer to reduce risk is to create good ventilation in the training area, particularly by opening doors and windows to the outside air. This is likely to make the training area cooler, requiring warmer clothing.
- If your staff have long hair, they must tie it up or back during the training.
- Your staff should bring and use their own refreshments, including water bottle or snacks.
DURING THE TRAINING
- Please ask staff to bring their own smartphone or tablet into the training area, to use our paperless Course Register.
- Staff will be working in a Bubble for the duration of the training.
- Each bubble will be assigned a socially-distant area in which to work.
- Each training area will have Hand Sanitiser stations, provided by Dynamis.
- Face masks are subject to government advice in closed environments.
- Learners should use face masks during close contact training.
- Your Dynamis instructor will maintain social distance of 2m+ wherever possible during the training.
- Your Dynamis trainer will use a face mask in accordance with government guidelines.
- Please prepare and inform the learners of any specific toileting protocols in place, or entry and exit protocols specific to the building.
- If a member of staff feels unwell during the training or starts to display symptoms, we will ask them to remove themselves from the training as soon as possible. Those who have trained with that person will be encouraged to follow the current guidelines. Management will be informed immediately.
Read the full Risk Assessment Here:
If you have any concerns about these instructions or your ability to follow them, please contact your course host or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.