Customised Trainer Development for YOUR service could create meaningful change like this.
The inspectors confirmed:
“a significant reduction in physical intervention. They loved the service-user-specific training needs. They loved the new training package and had very positive feedback from the staff who report they now feel more confident and competent in their practice”
We were very busy recently with a new client in Scotland who found themselves on the adverse side of a Care Inspectorate inspection. We responded rapidly to help them, with a meshed programme of train-the-trainer development.
Their team learned how to use the Vistelar approach for working with people who have cognitive difficulties, and wove modern protective physical intervention skills into the programme.
Palkesh Darbar supported the client brilliantly with the amazing specialist equipment from UK Pods Ltd (see them on LinkedIn)
The client’s new trainers are now using a scenario-driven approach to training design and delivery, with a new toolbox of skills which is achieving all the goals we set for the programme.
With regards to training:
- There had been significant improvements and positive changes
- We have clear systems in place to monitor training needs
- They loved the service users specific training needs
- They loved the new training package and had very positive feedback from the staff who report they now feel more confident and competent in their practice
- Staff feel supported
- Staff were passionate and driven
- Staff genuinely care for the service users and were motivated in moving the service forward.
They are smashing it and we couldn’t be happier for the team!
How about Trainer Development for YOUR setting? See: https://www.dynamis.training/trainers/