We help you to reduce conflict and aggression by enhancing your team’s ability to manage high-risk encounters.
We tailor our Conflict Management, De-Escalation, Breakaway and Physical Restraint Training courses for your context and the unique safety requirements and ethos of your service, enabling your team to improve their practice for the prevention and management of violence and aggression.
- Conflict Management Training
- Lone Worker Personal Safety
- Self-Protection and Breakaway
- Physical Intervention and Restraint
We help your team to manage the entire spectrum of conflict, from simple communication to complex crisis. Your staff learn how to prevent and manage conflict verbally if they can, and physically only if they must.
Dynamis is an ICM Quality Award Centre (QAC#2201) fully accredited for the delivery of Workplace Violence Prevention Training.
“Keeping Everyone Safe – Verbally if we can, Physically only if we must.”
Our flagship Non-escalation, De-Escalation and Crisis Interventions training forms the basis of all of our work at Dynamis, where the goal is to treat each person we encounter with dignity and show them respect, even though our goals and theirs may at first seem incompatible. Your team will learn how to:
- Be aware of conflict triggers of themselves and others
- Use approaches which start encounters off on the right footing
- Redirect negative behaviour without taking it personally
- Be persuasive using influence to win people around
- Listen and Empathise in order to resolve flashpoints
- Set and uphold a social contract in your workplaces
“This was by far the best course I’ve attended in the NHS. Fit for purpose, current, relevant and extremely well delivered. 10/10 for delivery, professionalism and structure.”
“Very good training, and great effort to make it relevant for the type of conflict and situation we face. Excellent Trainer – 10//10”
“Gerard was a great teacher, he was very knowledgeable and friendly. He tailored the training to situations we might actually find ourselves in which I found incredibly useful.”
Learner Feedback in 2019
- The training course from Dynamis fulfilled or exceeded expectations 99.6% 99.6%
- Our Dynamis instructor had a very good or excellent level of knowledge and competence 98.2% 98.2%
- The theory and knowledge components helped me professionally 98.9% 98.9%
- The techniques and tactics were appropriate to real scenarios in our work 98.6% 98.6%
- Our Dynamis trainer observed good Health and Safety practices 100% 100%
- The Dynamis training course was of the right duration to gain the skills and knowledge I needed 91.2% 91.2%