We help you to reduce conflict and aggression by enhancing your team’s ability to manage high-risk encounters.
We tailor our Conflict Management, De-Escalation, Breakaway and Physical Restraint Training courses for your context and the unique safety requirements and ethos of your service, enabling your team to improve their practice for the prevention and management of violence and aggression.
- Conflict Management Training
- Lone Worker Personal Safety
- Self-Protection and Breakaway
- Physical Intervention and Restraint
Values-driven and Evidence-based Conflict Management Training: We help your team to manage the entire spectrum of conflict, from simple communication to complex crisis. Your staff learn how to prevent and manage conflict verbally if they can, and physically only if they must.
Dynamis is an ICM Quality Award Centre (QAC#2201) for the delivery of Workplace Violence Prevention Training.
Ensure that clients are treated with Dignity and Shown Respect
Foster an atmosphere of non-escalation through social contracts
Generate Voluntary Collaboration, Cooperation or Compliance
Encourage consistent Initial Contacts, Empathy and Persuasion in your interactions
Improve Safety through De-Escalation Skills
Learner Feedback in 2019
- 2019 FEEDBACK SURVEY: The training course from Dynamis fulfilled or exceeded expectations 99.6% 99.6%
- Our Dynamis instructor had a very good or excellent level of knowledge and competence 98.2% 98.2%
- The theory and knowledge components helped me professionally 98.9% 98.9%
- The techniques and tactics were appropriate to real scenarios in our work 98.6% 98.6%
- Our Dynamis trainer observed good Health and Safety practices 100% 100%
- The Dynamis training course was of the right duration to gain the skills and knowledge I needed 91.2% 91.2%