“During the visit, the untrained Options employee was left alone in a kitchen with the individual despite a care plan stating that the resident, whose violence and aggression had been clearly identified, required the attendance of two care workers at all times. Whilst the employee was unaccompanied, the resident crossed the kitchen and stabbed the (read more)
Examples of our Clients and Services
Social Care and Citizen Services
- Non-Escalation and De-Escalation for Frontline staff
- Lone Working for Community-based Health & Social Care
- Self-Protection and Breakaway for staff in higher-risk roles.
- Safety Awareness for Employees in Citizen Services roles
- Enforcement Officer Safety Training / Personal Safety Training
- Support for Fostering Teams and their Carers
- Care Homes for Older People, including Dementia Care
- Home Care Support for Vulnerable People in the Community
- Children in Care - Fostering and Adoption Services
- Children in Care - Residential Care
- Third-Sector - Homelessness, Drug and Alcohol Support
- Housing Organisations including Supported Living
- Community Engagement Project Teams (e.g. planning/ transport)
- Utilities and Retail staff facing higher risks.
Schools and Education
- Restraint Reduction and Positive Handling in Primary Schools
- Behaviour, Personal Safety and Protective Interventions for Secondary Schools
- Tailored Content for Alternative Provision and PRU Schools
- Specialist input for specific identified issues at Special Schools
- Advice for Colleges / Sixth Forms / Further Education
- How to engage successfully with Parents
- International Schools
Our client team is waiting to hear from you right now, to have a Talk About Training and how you can Create a Conflict-Ready Workplace
When we respond to special requests...
Scottish Prison Service :: Content
The SPS wanted input from specialists on how they could modernise the self-defence training taught to staff.
Knife & Edged Weapon :: Course
A local authority enforcement team responded to high-risk incidents which were ocurring by improving the awareness and ability respond of their officers.
Emergency Department :: Audit
A week-long observation, audit and report-submission about the causes of and flashpoints for conflict in a very large Emergency Department.
Elected Officials :: Custom Course
A UK Local Authority wanted to address the safety concerns of a group of their elected members during a period of high political tension.
Leasing Services :: Staff Safety
The vehicle leasing team from a high-street bank wanted to improve the safety of its Customer Service Representatives when chasing non-payment.
Cash in Transit
A leading company in the services sector was being targeted by criminal elements and needed to improve Personal Safety Awareness for their drivers.
Our Partners and Accreditation
Member of The Institute of
Dynamis is a Quality Award Centre with the ICM, a recognised accrediting body in the U.K. for workplace training in the prevention and management of workplace violence.
European partner for Vistelar
Dynamis is the premier European Partner for Vistelar, a global consulting organisation covering training across the entire spectrum of human conflict.
Regional representative for 9 Attitudes behavioural tactics
Dynamis represents the 9 Attitudes system, a fully behavioural approach to self-protection and physical control which is based on the observable realities of physical confrontation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the training carried out?
Write the answer to the question here. This way, your visitors can easily pick the questions that matter to them, without being distracted by loads of text from the FAQ.
What is the investment in training?
The text in this landing page gives you a lot of help in creating good copy. And don't worry about it too much. The only way to get better at copywriting is to write more copy. So, get writing.
How many people can attend a training course?
Only if you like awesome landing pages that are rapidly customizable to your needs.
Is Dynamis training Accredited?
Does your product have a target audience? Does it have benefits? Then you can and should explain those benefits to your target audience on a page like this.
Is the training suitable for my staff and my context?
Your customers will let you know. The best way to find the "right" questions to answer in your FAQ is to pay attention to questions your visitors and customers send you. Your support system or helpdesk will be a rich source of insights about what questions need answering.
The new trainer team for this service began rolling out their own programme (a four-day, full-spectrum course for their LD/MH setting) to their staff in October. By December, they had seen dramatic reductions in key indicators such as time-in-restraint, floor-based-restraints and number-of-restraints for their high-frequency service users. “The amount of time we are spending in (read more)