We are absolutely thrilled to share some incredible achievements from the past year from our Conflict, Personal Safety and Protective Intervention training programmes. Our customers, like you, have helped us to make great strides in delivering a record number of top-quality training engagements across the UK (more than 400 individual engagements), Ireland (more than 50), and the UAE (more than 30), with training delivered internationally too, in Spain, Turkey, Nepal, New Guinea, Uganda and even Kazakhstan for international clients.
Over 400 training engagements delivered in the UK:
Our learners across all the geographies have been kind enough to shower us with positive feedback, with an average score of 9.54 out of 10! It’s heartening to see such a positive response, with 96% of our learners rating our trainers as either Excellent (86%) or Very Good (10%). Moreover, we’re delighted that 97% of our learners felt we either Exceeded (69%) or Fulfilled (28%) their expectations.
We’re also glad to see that the tactics we train are proving useful in real-world scenarios, with over 96% of our learners confirming their appropriateness for their work. Almost 97% of learners found the knowledge imparted through our courses helpful.
In a thrilling development this year, we kicked off a mentoring program that’s really making waves! Our incredible trainers teamed up with a top-notch coaching and pedagogy expert from a prestigious university. This exciting initiative is taking us leaps and bounds closer to our ultimate goal: making training an absolute joy – engaging, effective, and efficient for all our learners.
Training engagements delivered across the world:
This feedback is testament to our commitment to Quality and Safety without Compromise. We’re extremely proud to have achieved the SWC five-star endorsement, demonstrating the effectiveness and safety of our training, especially for care and support of vulnerable people.
In recognition of our efforts, we were finalists in the Professional Services category for the Cumbria Business Awards, another testament to our commitment to excellence in training services.
We’ve also grown as a team, adding two more professional trainers to the delivery team and two support staff to our HQ team. This expansion will enable us to reach out to more organisations and continue delivering high-quality training.
We look forward to another year of growth, learning, and success. We extend our heartfelt thanks to our learners, staff, and everyone who has supported us on this journey. We hope you will continue with us in 2024 to keep everyone safe in your services, treating people with dignity and showing respect even when we may be experiencing conflict!
- Our average feedback score was 9.54 out of 10 learners would recommend-to-a-colleague
- More than 400 training engagements delivered in the UK
- More than 50 training engagements delivered in Ireland
- More than 30 training engagements delivered in the UAE
- 96% of our learners rated our trainers Excellent (86%) or Very Good (10%)
- 97% of our learners said we Exceeded (69%) or Fulfilled (28%) their expectations
- Over 96%of our learners said the trained tactics were appropriate for their work scenarios
- Almost 97% of learners said that the knowledge part of our courses were helpful
- Achieving the SWC five-star endorsement for quality and Safety without Compromise, demonstrating how safe, effective and appropriate our training is for the care and support for vulnerable people
- Finalists in the Professional Services category for Cumbria Business Awards
- We brought on two more trainers and added two people to our HQ staff.